Friday, October 16, 2009

It's always a good idea to ask questions.


I don't have a 5 year plan. I tend to like to meander a bit through life, leave some room for unexpected turns in the path. I do have goals. And I do know the general direction I want to go. And I have also learned that I will not get anywhere without defining the steps and taking action. But I like to keep the rest kind of open-ended.

What I continually do is ask questions. Am I enjoying what I am doing? Am I contributing to this world? And always....Am I following my passion? For me it is the things I am passionate about that drive me in the right direction. That is where the real juice is.

Inspirational tools are a great way to explore yourself. I am a huge fan of Compendium and their products. I have the book "where will you be 5 years from today?" that a friend gave to me. It poses some great questions.

Click on the above image to view the video promoting the "5 book". And ask yourself some questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....